My poor Teller started feeling bad last Wednesday. Around lunchtime, his teacher called to tell me he was really sick. I went and picked him and brought him home. He slept in our bed that night because his cough was so bad he kept choking on his phlegm and vomiting. I brought him to the doctor the next day where they gave him a strep test and sent me across town for x-rays. Poor Teller had strep and pneumonia. He started antibiotics that night and was actually feeling a little better the next day. By Sunday, we were at the park feeding the ducks and he was back at school Monday. Meanwhile I had a crazy busy week at Tartine. We had a private party there Friday, a grooms cake Saturday and new employee that needed training. As much as I love working, I would of traded it in in a second to stay home with my sick baby. Totally awful driving to work when you know your child is so sick. Mary was with him so I knew he was in good hands but still.
We have booked a trip to Costa Rica in January. My mom and sister's family are also going. We have a house in Monteverde, in the mountains. Looks beautiful and I think Teller is going to have a blast. 7 days away from Tartine. Kinda nervous.
I joined a new Mardi Gras krewe, krewe of Nyx. We roll Wednesday uptown after Druids. I think it's going to be so much fun! It's all women and the theme is purses. Cute!
Here are a couple pics of Teller and I can't remember if I showed y'all the finished tattoo...


No comments:
Post a Comment