Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nightly Ritual

So after the rush I usually start thinking about dinner. I still got a little adrenaline working and I'm starving. So on a normal day I come up with a wonderful dinner, call Evan to tell him what I'm cooking, do a little Tartine shopping and then head to Rouses for the rest of my essentials and head home. Once I'm home a glass of wine sounds soooo good so I think "I'll just sip on this while I cook, but maybe I'll sit for a minute". Evan gets home a few minutes later, unpacks the groceries and cooks my fabulous dinner. Then I give Teller a bath while he does the dishes.

Today I thought Clam and Oyster Chowder. Well Evan is 2 hours late, the kitchen is a disaster, and dinner is no where near done. Teller is standing on the back of my chair screaming "DINOSAUR TRAIN PEAS" and I'm going for a second glass.

1 comment:

  1. At least he asks nicely and says "peas," right? And I admire your effort. I would have thrown a frozen pizza in the oven hours ago.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers