I found Teller in his crib Wednesday morning in a huge pile of vomit. It must have happened in the middle of the night and he just decided to sleep in it. Well, he seemed happy and fine so I bathed him, cleaned his crib and headed to work. He got sick again all over the couch after his nap and again that night. I stayed home with him yesterday and made him chicken noodle soup. He had some loose bowels yesterday but seems to be doing okay today. Thank GOD, because we are headed BACK TO THE BEACH tomorrow! I got this great deal on a condo in Perdido and it was too good to pass up so we are leaving tomorrow and coming back Tuesday. I hope my button is back to himself by tomorrow.
I so wish we could have gone with ya'll this weekend! Have so much fun and I hope Teller is all better.
ReplyDelete