Where do I start?!?! Teller absolutely LOVED the beach. He wanted to stay in the ocean all day, jumping waves with Evan and squealing with delight. When he would see a wave, he would start screaming "it's coming" and then get knocked down and pop up "I'n fine". 2 hours he did this. He started summer camp on Monday. He had a rough Monday and Tuesday but now he is fully adjusted and LOVES it!!! Yay, makes me so happy. He even has a little friend named Mia. He calls her Meema, so cute. We started swimming lessons every Friday and he loves it. To be honest with you, I think he needs something a little more advanced but it's fun for now.
Evan came home Wednesday afternoon with a giant redfish tattooed down his spine. It is shocking. He has to go back in 3 weeks to get color but he is very happy with it. Let me tell you a little story. When I was eighteen and at the beach with some girlfriends we all decided to get tattoos. I got a little tiny heart on my rear because my nickname was carebear. After it healed, I showed my mom and she went ballistic. How could you, why would you, do you know what that is going to look like when you are fifty, blah, blah, blah. So yesterday I asked her to come out side to take a look at Evan's GIANT fish covering most of his GIANT back. "Oh, it looks good Evan, really nice". WHAT?!?! I have not told you how I feel about the tattoo because I still do not know.
I bought a toddy maker and coffee from toddycafe.com and it is sooooo good. I have been serving cool brew up until now, which I find a bit harsh. Mmmm, this Jamaican Mocha is lovely.
And of course a Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband. Not only does he cook AND clean every night, puts Teller to bed, gets Teller up in the morning and ready for camp, and has taking over Mary's cleaning duties now that she only comes twice a week. You didn't think I was getting rid of her did you;)? It was going to be just Saturdays since we both work Saturdays but I am not spending a day off cleaning so she comes Wednesday just to clean. I got home Wednesday to a sparkling clean house and dinner on the stove. Love her. She had a pretty rough week missing Teller. She told me she was going to call at 7 p.m. Tuesday night to talk to him. Um, okay. Well she called and I put Teller on the phone. He walked around the house and babbled into the phone for ten minutes. It was hysterical. And when he was done, he said "okay, bye" and hung up.
No comments:
Post a Comment