Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tattoos and the BEACH!

We are leaving for the beach in a couple of hours and I CANNOT WAIT!!! Teller is going to be soooo excited. I'm pretty sure he knows since he was too excited to sleep last night. He is pretty much out of his funk and has been his sweet happy self. I cut some of his curls off last night:( His hair was getting so long but when I put him in a tank and cargos it might be the cutest thing ever! He looks like a little frat/surfer boy. I bought him a dvd player for the car that straps to the back of the headrest. Hoping this will make the drive a little more pleasant. We went to wal-mart yesterday and bought him some cool sunglasses and beach toys. Tartine is going to be open Monday without me. Little nervous about that. I told them I would like a text update every 20 minutes or so. Evan came by the shop this morning to drop off some stuff and showed me ginormous lobsters in his trunk that we will be dining on tonight. AND he made me a pecan pie, my favorite! No sugar busters this weekend.

So, Evan wants a tattoo. He wants a redfish on his back, shoulder to shoulder or on his arm. He moves his arm to show me how he will make it swim for Teller. Maybe you could show him in our above ground pool outside of our TRAILER! I am not telling him not to get it because, well it's his body and I don't want to have that much control over him. And Teller put a hurtin' on the ladies and I'm sure the next baby will finish them off and I don't want to hear jack for him when I need new tatas. Well, he thinks I should get a little shrimp tattoo. I'm not going to lie, I kinda thought about it:) Right on top of my foot....hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Neal's been wanting another tattoo for-ever. I haven't said 'no' but I have put restrictions on which parts of his body he can get one. I bet Teller looks so cute in his little beach outfit! Hope y'all have a blast at the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers