Teller has been a cranky mess for two days now. "no, I don't wanna ______" is his new answer to everything. So frustrating! What happened to my sweet little angel baby who was so full of big kisses and big hugs:( Evan had a meeting last night and that child cried, bitched, and moaned for 2 hours. AHHHH! I poured a glass of wine and reminded Evan to pick up my birth control on the way home;). My mom says it's just how they get at this age. I am hoping it's something else. Teeth maybe...but he has a mouthful of teeth and hardly cried for any of them. don't know.
My new baker started Monday and is wonderful. My pot head cook gave his notice, he apparently needs some time off to "find himself". Nice guy, but kinda slow so I am training my new guy to do both. I slept in this morning and he handled everything and the breads came out beautiful! Yay!! I have had a couple of slow days. Kind of happy Evan kept his job.
What else? Oh, Evan got me the cutest Kate Spade cross-body for Mother's Day. It might be my most favorite bag ever!
I have been hunting down tea paraphernalia at thrift stores and ebay, I've gotten some really cute stuff! I also ordered new yummy tea from my specialty stuff purveyor. I could totally get into tea.
Well, that's it for now. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment