We are leaving for the beach on Friday!! I thought it was just going to be me and dad but Evan got off of work so we are all going. Tartine will be on it's own Friday and Saturday and I am going to close on Monday for the 4th. Teller keeps saying "beach?" "papa?" Everything is a question. I put him in our bed this morning and he said "cartoon daddy?" He has graduated from mama and dada to mommy and daddy. I kind of liked "mama" but Evan says it's for babies and heehaws:)
Tartine is 1 today. I can't believe it has been a year. Whew! Evan and I both took of work friday and had a funday. I got a haircut, pedicure, and we went on a date Friday night. We went to Three Muses which was delicious and listened to live music until 11p.m.! I was kind of hurtin' yesterday but so worth it.
Teller is still loving camp! He gives everyone hugs and they just love him. At nap time, he just crawls in his cot and sleeps for an hour and a half! On his own! Makes me happy but wtf, you should see me trying to put him down for a nap:) When we leave he tells everyone bye on the way out, so cute.
Evan is still in love with his tattoo. I told my mom I was thinking about getting a matching one on my back, just like a little hook or shrimp (I'm feeling a little left out of this whole fiasco). She got that crazy look and freaked. "HUH?? I thought you liked Evan's tattoo??" "Because it's not on Robbie". OOOOOOHHHHHH. Now it all makes sense.
I want to see a new pic after he gets it colored in!
ReplyDelete