Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day

I just booked a room at Beau Rivage this weekend for Mother's Day!!! I am going to sit my ass at the pool and drink daiquiris and hang with the two people that made me a mom! Teller has promised to sleep in his stroller Saturday night so Ma and Da(as he calls us) can enjoy dinner at Ruth's Chris. Can't. Wait.

Tartine is booming. I opened Mondays and they took off so I no longer have to stress about having a slow day. I am now doing private tea parties and had my first one last Saturday. It was a huge success and quite profitable so I have decided to advertise them for showers, birthdays, etc. I am on the hunt for vintage EVERYTHING you need for tea. I'm thinking about setting up a booth at a bridal show and am going to put some ads out there as soon as I get with my graphic designer.

I am taking next Monday off to see if my quite competent staff can handle it. It's going to be a Teller day filled with tons of fun stuff.

Evan made an ultimatum to his boss so he may be joining me soon. Or getting a huge raise and bonus so either way, I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers