It's 6:30 in the morning and I am enjoying a cup of coffee AT HOME instead of elbow deep in a mountain of bread dough. I LOVE having a baker. She is moving to San Antonio at the end of this month so I have hired a guy to do it 6 days a week. YAY! No more 3 a.m. alarms!
Well, Evan will not be joining me at Tartine. He got everything he asked for, so proud of him! I think he will stay there at least another year. We made a decision on the baby making front- in one year we will start talking about another one, and him coming to Tartine then may work out perfectly. I am not doing another pregnancy on my feet 9 hours a day.
We had a great time in Biloxi. Teller absolutely LOVED everything. The pool, the elevators, the people, and especially the beach. He sat in the water and let the waves crash on him forever, clapping and "yay". Soooooo cute! He slept through the entire dinner and our friends ended up getting a room down the road and joining us. So much fun!
Yay for coffee at home! And at the rate we're going over here, you and I may end up preggo at the same time.
ReplyDelete