Friday, April 15, 2011

stuff











Gosh, I don't know where to begin...

I decided against the original nursery school I was going to put Teller in. He went for his trial day and I just was not comfortable with it. He is going to start the JCC in June with his cousins. I made Sam and Lily promise me every time they see Teller, they are going to give him a big hug. He will do an eight week summer program and start the 2 year old class in August. He is getting so big and talking up a storm! He does new things everyday. He was running around naked the other night, told me he had to pee and went and grabbed a diaper. I thought this would be a great opportunity to introduce the toilet. Well, I was wrong. Urine ended up all over the bathroom floor with Teller playing in it. Yuck.

He loves popsicles. When Evan has to work late, I just stick him in the tub with a pop while I take a semi normal shower. You can steal this, it's brilliant.

I have hired a part-time baker who make the bread 3 times a week. Best thing I ever did. I also hired a part-time cake girl who starts next week. My new line of cakes will be called Petite Gateaux. 6" works of art. We will start with a lemon/raspberry and chocolate/cherry. Of course to pay for my new hires I will have to open 6 days a week so starting next week we are now open on Mondays! I plan on working for a month of Mondays and then they are on their own. Of course I will have my mom there to keep them in line.

Evan and I went fishing Monday and I caught a 27" redfish.

My accountant finished my taxes today. Our salaries in 2010 were HALF of what they were in 2009. Ouch!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your fishing trip was successful, I wish we could have gone!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers