Sunday, February 6, 2011

Can't sleep.

Okay, first off, I HEART GROUPON. I am thinking of becoming one of their spokespeople. My sales are crazy up AND they are paying me. It's paid advertising in reverse. All I have to do is give a few sandwiches away a day which get tossed anyway. I sold every scrap of food in that restaurant yesterday. EVERYTHING. So cool. My week has been super busy but I have the whole day to spend with my baby. He is saying new words everyday. He started saying "more" and "bye". He also said "chocolate" last night. I did have a few glasses of vino but I'm pretty sure it was chocolate he said. I probably haven't encouraged the talking as much as I should because it means he's not a baby anymore. I am soSO not ready for him to not be a baby:( BUT, today we are Operation English.

I have been researching Broadway shows all morning. I was trying to find something Evan would enjoy but then I said fuck it, and bought tickets(great tickets) to Billy Elliot. How am I going to make "a little boy who does ballet" sound good?? I then made lunch reservations at Bouley to make up for it. I got an awesome deal on a king deluxe room at the Intercontinental AND reservations at Le Bernadin Monday night. I am so excited about this trip! I bought the $10 barnes and noble deal on groupon (did I mention I love them?) yesterday so I can put the NYC zagat on my nook.

side note to Sarah: Uh, I'm locked out of your blog and I want to hear all about this bebe.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go to NYC!!!!!!!!!! And I'm so glad Groupon did you right!!!!

    I changed my blog when I got married http://schnurespeak.blogspot.com/ you should be able to get into that!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers