Aside from the cooking, cleaning, and changing poop diapers, I may be the best wife ever. I got together with Evan's buddy and we are taking him to Grand Isle next weekend to go fishing! We are staying at a fishing camp on the gulf Saturday night and waking up early to do a trip in the morning. I think he is more excited about this trip then our "tartine conference NYC 2011" the next weekend.
I HAVE to get some pics of Teller on here. I am at Tartine prepping for tomorrow but I will try to remember when I get home. He is just ridiculously cute. And he says "bye" but it has a little southern twang to it. AHHH, it's so cute. He has also added "shoes" to his vocabulary and is pretty certain all animals go "woof woof". We are working on the last one.
Tartine was on the news last week and has been crazy, sell out of every crumb in the building, busy. The phone started ringing off the hook as soon as the program ended and it was a crazy couple of days. I better get back to my bagels. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment