Monday, January 3, 2011

This a.m.'s top ten

I am going to write a list because I'm too lazy to put all of these thought together.

1. Soooo happy the holidays are over.

2. True Grit is awesome, go see it.

3. Just made the best sour cream pancakes and am waiting for T to wake up so we can eat them.

4. I have learned my lesson and will not open New Years Day ever again.

5. Tried to watch Eat, Pray, Love this morning but could not get into it.

6. Got a nook for Christmas and love it!

7. Evan got me a bike and baby seat for Christmas and we take Teller for a ride everyday.

8. Wonder how much money I could get for Tartine.

9. Teller says "Hi" now and it is crazy adorable.

10. I want a venti iced latte with an extra shot even though it is 40 degrees outside.

2 comments:

  1. Also so glad holidays are over! The pjs are from Gymboree. I just found them randomly and had to get them! I tried to read Eat, Pray, Love and never got to the Love part. I lost interest as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like Eat, Pray, Love...it was a struggle to keep my interest all the way through :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers