Monday, January 10, 2011

good morning!

So I have decided to put Teller in nursery school. I am so excited about it. I thought I would have to wait till the fall but I found this little preschool that has an opening in March. Some friends of ours have there little boy there who is the same age as Teller and he loves it. I can't wait for him to be around other children all day with tons of stuff to do, he is going to be in heaven! I'm going to keep Mary on Saturdays and hopefully I can find her a family with a new baby.

We are going out of town for Mardi Gras. Teller is going to stay with Mom. I have been researching destinations all morning. I have narrowed it down to a B&B somewhere in Mexico.

Tartine is good. Evan has slowed down and is spending more time there. I really want him to come there full time and I think it might actually happen. We will have to open Tartine 6 days a week and dinner Friday and Saturday, but I think it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers