My baby boy turned one last Sunday. He LOVED his party!! I rented a big inflatable water slide and of course it rained but we did not care(the two of us). We went down that baby over and over with a porch full of people watching and Teller laughing the whole time. Everyone always says "the first birthday party is for the parents, the child doesn't care" and I always agreed. Well, until I saw Teller at his. He LOVED his party!! Yay!!!
He is up and walking. Like walking walking. All over the place. Mom and GiGi came over today to play with him. Teller said "Nonnie". Mom would like it noted in his baby books and whatever else on September 4th, at the age of 12 months, Teller said "Nonnie". He really said it and she was so excited so when Evan came home and she told him, he laughed and said "whatever Julie, y'all are crazy". Nice.
Tatine is f'in NUTSO. I don't even know what to say about it. I'm just happy I don't have to wake up at 3:45 tomorrow morning and I get to spend the next two whole days with my little goober.
No comments:
Post a Comment