Monday, September 13, 2010

Hot Dog Dance...sort of

Well, apparently it did not upload. I'll try facebook, check there.




Teller's molars are coming in...OUCH!! Thankfully, it has not interrupted his sleeping habits but it is affecting his eating:(. He is not very interested in food and does not eat nearly as much as he normally does. Yesterday we were at Toys R Us getting him a slide and I saw these plum organic baby food pouches. You just take the top of and it has a little straw and they can just suck it right out. They have lots of yummy combinations and Teller LOVES them. They were on sale and now I'm so mad I only got four so today we are taking another trip to other side of the westbank. I ended up ordering his slide online after 2 wal-marts and a toys r us. He is going to be SOOOO excited. We were playing at Danielle's yesterday with Smyth and he has one. Well, Teller loved it so I told him if he could climb up it and slide down it by himself then we would get him one and he did!! Such a big boy!! And when did he start understanding English you ask? I believe it was yesterday. Everything I said to hem he understood. I told him "no" (of course), to put things away, to give things to me, for hugs, for kisses--and he did it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers