Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Waiting....

I made an offer on this adorable building on Perrier, uptown across the street from uptown square. It was previously a hair salon. It needs some work but is going to be SOOO CUTE when I am done with it. It has a really cute courtyard and parking. You walk into a large room which will be tables and an open prep kitchen. The stoves and dishroom will be off to the side. I found this really cute dollhouse furniture so I am going to a salvage yard this afternoon to look for wood and then find a carpenter to recreate it. I would also like to find or have made rustic tables and benches and then I found these white porcelain cows I could use for vases on top of the tables, love it!! If I get the building I will move in on the 10th!!















A friend of Jessica's did the logo. It is AWESOME!! I got a little teary eyed when I first saw it.






Here is the awning I want for the front(if I get the building)



SOOOOO EXCITING.................
.

2 comments:

  1. Exciting indeed.

    Fingers crossed.

    If you need any help, I can push a paintbrush. I can also hold a hammer. I could even swing said hammer if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you work your magic on this! EXCITING!!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers