Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tartine LLC
AAAAHHH!! It's official. Tartine is a real live limited liability company with a federal tax number and everything. I opened my business account yesterday and picked out my business checks, very professional. I set up my business insurance and just need a physical address to finalize it. I am looking at a place on Perrier today. It's right off broadway, very open, and even has a patio! And yesterday I saw the most adorable sunflower table and chairs at Pier One that would look perfect on an outdoor patio. Coincidence?? I am at CC's (my temporary office) working on menus. I am naming the sandwiches after all of our street names, i.e., The Abalon, The Cadiz, The Ashlee, The Darcy- how cute is that?!?! And the childrens sandwiches will be after Teller and the twins. Nutella, bananas, and marshmallow on brioche, mmmmm. Grilled cheese and peanut buttter and jelly. I'm thinking big chalkboard menus hanging from the ceiling with enough space in between to see a bit of the kitchen. Very rustic, french country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Cara! That is AWESOME! I am so happy for you and the whole Benson clan. I love the name Tartine too:) Good luck and so far the menu is sounding fabulous!
ReplyDelete