Teller is doing great. He is an eating machine. He ate a whole banana and a scrambled egg for breakfast this morning. It was his first time having eggs, he was super excited kicking his feet and smiling. Yesterday we were at Katie's and I gave him a bite of lasagna that Mom had made. He swallowed, looked at Mom and smiled, sooo cute!!
He LOVES Evan! He gets so excited when he sees him. I don't know if it is because Evan has been working a lot or what. Evan got home from work around 1 a.m. this morning. It woke Teller up so I sent Evan in his room to get him back to sleep. He saw Evan and was smiling wide awake. I tried to get him back to sleep and he was having none of it. He ended up sleeping in the bed next to Evan and woke up smiling at him.
I am still waiting on the landlord of the property on Perrier. There were some issues with the parking so I spent a miserable day at city hall and finally came to an arrangement that would work. I have to give up 200 square feet because I don't have enough spots and to get more would require a two month wait, a public hearing and no guarantee. I went back to the building yesterday to measure and make sure it would work minus the extra space and come to find out some national investment firm is looking at it too:( Sooo, we made them our best offer. We will see. If not, there are other commercial spaces that look promising.
No comments:
Post a Comment