Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to me...



I turned 30 yesterday. It was a pretty good day. Evan woke me up with flowers and cake. Teller and I lounged in the bed drinking coffee and eating cake (he loves cake). We did a little shopping in the morning and then went to lunch with Katie and Mom. When I walked in Bayona with a 6 1/2 month old baby the hostesses looked shocked. After some nervous whisper we were seated in the back room by ourselves next to the kitchen. By the end of the meal Teller had won over every employee in there. Such a charmer. The meal was delicious. I had a fried oyster salad, rabbit schnitzel, and a duck and cheese turnover for dessert. Yum. Evan got me a camera for my birthday, I love it!!!

We went to dinner with Katie and Marc last night at La Provence in Lacombe. It was quite delicious. I had escargot, filet, and chocolate cake.

I started looking at new spots for the bakery. I found one on Magazine that I loved but it was double the space, double the price, and double the work. Well, low and behold, yesterday afternoon my real estate agent called and said the Perrier place had FINALLY come back with a counter offer. We'll take it!! So we are working out details next week and I am on the hunt for a commercial contractor.

Everyone has been so supportive and eager to help with anything and everything so thank you!!! I will be putting you to work very soon:)

Candice and I will be celebrating our birthdays next weekend in Slidell (at Mom's). Evan will be boiling a ton of crawfish so I hope ya'll can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers