Teller is seven months old and cutting his first tooth! You can see it in the first pic. He is gnawing on everything and drooling everywhere. We went to the doctor yesterday and he weighed in at 18lb. 14 oz. He is 27 inches tall. The doc thought he looked great! He is trying really hard to crawl. He gets up on all fours for a minute but can't quite figure it out. He loves to roll and sit up. He loves to babble and laugh. He's just perfect.
I signed the lease on the place on Perrier yesterday morning. I have a contractor hired and am figuring it out as I go. It is quite a complicated process but I know it will all be worth it. Mary's mom died so she is out of town all week. Teller is doing quite a lot of shuffling this week between Daddy's work and Aunt Katie's. He is getting a lot of entertainment though!
No comments:
Post a Comment