So I am laying in bed watching football, texting Evan Tony Homo jokes, and playing on my phone when I realized I can blog from it. Y'all are going to be hearing a lot more from me.
Things are going great! We are taking a family trip to Charleston in two weeks. I bought our tickets and we leave two weeks from tomorrow. Teller is crazy excited! He has been happy and laughing. He makes these flirty eyes and then hides his face, it might be the cutest thing you've ever seen.
Work has been an effen nightmare. My old bitch assistant quit right before Christmas and my new assistant doesn't start full time till next week so I've been working 6 and 7 day weeks, 11 and 12 hour shifts. I'm not going to lie, I had a couple of mini meltdowns and came REALLY close to quitting a few times. I'm off monday and tuesday and the restaurant has slowed down so things are looking up.
Teller and I both have Dr's appointments on Tuesday. I wonder how huge he is. I am getting this stupid mirena taken out of me, now that has been a nightmare and I would not recommend it. Okay, maybe things haven't been going great but they are certainly getting there.
I left work early on Tuesday, went to Paris Parker and got bangs. They look really cute and I haven't gotten my hair did in a loooong time. It was nice.
Last night my mom babysat and Evan took me out to dinner. We went to Vizard's, it was yummy yummy. I got the rib eye of course. And 2 glasses of wine.
The cowboys are so going to win. Shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment