Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Doctor day

So Teller and I both had doctor visits today. Mine was quick, I had the iud removed. The nurses went crazy over Teller. I usually drop him off at Evan's work but he said it was full of nasty sick cooks so he came with me. He just smiled and flirted with the ladies the whole time.

Evan met me at Teller's doctor this afternoon. He is 17 lbs 4 oz and 26 inches long. The doc said he looked great and to start him on fruits and veggies. He got his shots and he is now sleeping in my lap, my poor little monkey man:( I have a list of things I SHOULD be doing but he probably won't sleep as well anywhere else:)

I have decided enough is enough and I am going to lose the baby weight. I do think the mirena put a hold on that as well. Teller and I started walking every evening and I feel better already.

I am looking forward to our Charleston trip but already thinking about our adult vacay in august. We usually go somewhere beachy where we can snorkel and the food is pretty good but I think we may switch it up this year. No cruises though. Katie, Marc, and the twins just got back from a disney cruise where they all got a horrible stomach bug and spent most of the time quarantined to the room, vomitting. Oh, it sounded horrible. Sorry guys! Well, I'm going to go research european vacations:)

Btw: I have not posted any pics because my tranferer thingy is stuck in my desk and I can't get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers