A miserable start to the week. I came down with this HORRIBLE stomach bug Sunday night. I was in the bathroom from 10 p.m. till 4:30 in the morning. I had a fever and was under a ton of blankets freezing. My head was pounding and I kept Evan up all night. The baby woke up at 2 so I had to feed in between. UGHH! So I waited until 6:30 and called my Mom to see if she could watch Teller while I got a couple of hours sleep. She answered and told me she felt a little queasy and was off the phone and vomiting minutes later. Shit! Evan headed of to work and the baby and I got cleaned up and situated on the sofa. My sister brought over supplies and the baby was actually pretty content just relaxing. Evan called around one that afternoon and of course, sick. OMG, I wanted to cry. I finally got to sleep around 8:00 last night and woke up to Teller vomiting around 4:30 this morning. He seems not to be nearly as bad as Evan and me. He's only thrown up twice and is staying hydrated. Talk about fucking scary.
Sweet, sweet Mary came this morning and changed the beds, cleaned the bathroom, did all the laundry, and had the house sparkling. I tried to call her this morning to tell her not to worry about coming but her phone was off and when I tried to send her home when she got here she refused. So I went to verizon and bought her a new cell phone and put her on our plan. The sales woman said to me "you must have some Housekeeper!" You have no idea. Oh, and I've vowed to never bitch about her $8 tyson chicken wings again!
Evan was sick again today. I got sick after lunch but am feeling better. We had to take turns holding the baby so the other could puke, nasty.
Hopefully this will all be over very soon.
I just asked Evan for a title to this story. He suggeted "I doo doo when I fart". Maybe laughter is the best medicine.
Yikes! I hope ya'll are all starting to feel better.
ReplyDelete