Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Baby







I brought Teller to get some pics taken yesterday. He did such a great job!! I had his Christmas cards printed up and I should have them in the mail tomorrow so check your mailboxes! He has been great. He started really laughing, deep hard laughs that make the whole world seem right. He likes me to sing Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, so yesterday while he was having his pics taken I had to sing it on repeat, the poor photographer. After the pics we picked up Evan and got Teller's first Christmas tree. We were going to decorate it last night but we lost power for a few hours so we are doing it tonight. Actually, Evan just started without me. Better go join him. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Teller is beautiful boy. So glad I got to meet him in person last week! I think it is great you are keeping the blog going. It is a nice way to stay up to date.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers