Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


I decided to start my Christmas shopping online this year. I bought Teller's first ornament. Hopefully we will get our tree this week. I wanted to get it today but it is some nasty cold out there. I went a little crazy with cyber monday yesterday but I got a lot of people crossed off the list. OMG, I got some good stuff!
We all have the day off today, thank god because we were all up late watching the Saints KICK some patriot ASS!!!! We went out to lunch but have been laying around other than that. I can't tell you the last time I just layed around ALL day. It's nice.
I am ready to pull out the Christmas decorations. We are having Christmas in Nola this year. Evan and I are hosting Christmas day brunch. I'm really excited and all the kids will open there presents over here. Evan and I have been working on the menu, it's going to be yummy yummy!
To all the old school fat harry's ladies: we are having secret santa at my house this year. I wanted Hollie to be in town for it so just waiting on her to pick a date so get ready. I might even get a babysitter!
I am taking Teller to get his Christmas photos taken next week. Think santa hat and booties- SO CUTE!!!
LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm all about the online shopping too! The ornament is really cute. And if I didn't have to do stuff with my family Christmas Day, I would so be crashing your brunch. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers