


We went to lunch at Taqueria Corona and Teller slept the whole time.
How 'bout dem SAINTS!?!?! Our little Who Dat seems to be quite the charm. He watched the game with his daddy in their matching Saints fits, super cute. Again, forgot to take pics.
I had a Doctor's appointment today and everything went well. My blood pressure was good and I'm s-l-o-w-l-y losing the weight. She said a couple more weeks and I should be healed completely. I dropped Teller off at Evan's work while I went to the doc. I called him after to tell him I was on my way back and he said take your time, go shopping. Yay!!! So I did. I bought a bunch of cute stuff. Then I went to Katie's to show it off to her. I would of made a day of it but my creamy boobs were starting to hurt so I headed back to pick him up. Here are a couple of pics I just took. He is about to sneeze in the first one. He is doing the macarena in the second one, he is very talented.


Jules cracks me up. He is so cute, Cara. I miss you, I'll call you soon.
ReplyDelete