Monday, October 26, 2009

Who Dat!?!?!?!

Teller and I watched the game at Katie and Marc's yesterday with Nonnie and the twins. It was a bit nerve racking but we pulled it through. GEAUX SAINTS!!! I just can't seem to get a pic with all of his saints clothes on and at this rate he may not fit into it next week. He is out of most of his 0-3 so we've been doing some shopping.

My maternity leave is just about over. I start work on Wednesday. I am kind of looking forward to it. I am going to miss him to pieces but ready to get on a schedule and get back in the kitchen. I am sure I will change my mind after a week:)
We had had a good week. Nonnie took Teller shopping on Saturday and bought him some cute clothes! Evan wanted a Yankees outfit for him but we accidentally got red sox colors. Oops. Well the yankees WON so it worked and now he can wear it for the world series. Here is one of the outfits Mom bought:




He is just PERFECT!! So sweet and snuggly. He has been sleeping 6 hours at night and then eats for twenty and goes back down for three. He has been smiling and laughing a lot. It might be the sweetest thing I've ever seen!






1 comment:

  1. So cute Cara! I love his little face. It's amazing how fast they grow, isn't it???

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers