Friday, October 30, 2009

tired

Teller came down with a cold on Monday. By Tuesday night it was full force and he was miserable. He was up crying until 4:30 a.m. I got up at six for my first day of work on 1 1/2 hrs sleep. It was absolutely horrible. I can't believe I made it through the day. Every time I called Mary to check on Teller she assured me he was fine and sleeping. I was so worried and upset and sure that I went back to work too soon. I tried to think up excuses of why I had to leave so I could go be with my precious pumpkin. I finished my day as fast as I could and rushed home. When I tell you my house was clean...HOLY SHIT my house was clean. Evan and I ran through every room amazed. I now know that I am a horrible housekeeper. Not only was my house immaculate but my baby was happy, clean and fed. I started to feel a little better. Teller slept every two hours the next night so I got a little bit more sleep and was super busy at work so it went by pretty fast. Last night he was up at 2 and 5 so it seems to be getting better. He is still a snotty mess. I am hoping it clears up soon, it's so sad. I got him a giraffe costume for Halloween but it looks like we are going to skip it this year. We will just stay home and give out candy.



So work is getting a little better each day and my baby seems happy and my house is beautiful. I am completely drained but at least I don't have to come home to dishes and laundry.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Im so sorry! Colds are horrible, esp that young! Finn was 4 months and it was so bad, I cant imagine a 2 month old with one! Im glad he's doing better, and you are too. Im glad Mary is putting your mind at ease too. I hope this week is better.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers