We've had a pretty good week. Evan has been really busy at work so I've been doing a lot of cooking and cleaning. Teller likes to sit in his bouncy on the kitchen counter and watch me cook.


Evan left work early today. He was watching football with Teller but they both fell asleep...so cute!


We went to the zoo yesterday with Katie and the twins. We played with goats and sheep and rode the carousel. I put Teller in the baby bjorn and he pretty much slept the whole time.
Evan left work early today. He was watching football with Teller but they both fell asleep...so cute!
Teller is into grabbing. Mostly my hair but I can get him to hold a rattle and he can hit the toys on his play yard. He is getting so big!! He is smiling more but I haven't been able to capture it on
film yet.





Cara I can't belive Teller is 6 weeks old alrady! He is getting cuter and cuter everytime you post new pictures!
ReplyDelete