
I have been doing some painting in the nursery. I had Jack and Jill up but it looked so boring I thought they needed a hill. After I painted the hill I decided it kinda made the puppies look boring so painted them some grass and I am still working on the snail. He needs a face and maybe a friend.

Mom found a blanket that my Mima made for me when I was born.
I am feeling ok. I get run down pretty easily. I went to lunch and lakeside with Katie yesterday and I could barely get off the sofa last night. Sleep is getting a bit more difficult. Evan is having sympathy pregnancy symtoms so he is up all night too so atleast I have someone to chit chat with. I have been having crazy dreams again. The other morning I woke up so mad at Evan for not walking to the store with me for carrot muffins. Which dropped BTW because I couldn't carry them by myself. I was so pissed so I'm yelling at him and he says "you do understand it was a dream right?". I told him yeah, but it had to come from somewhere. Sometime around lunch I realized perhaps it was a bit ridiculous and let it go. But now I really want a carrot muffin. I also had a dream that Teller was a girl with lots of black curls. Strange.
I am going to see Dr. Ross tomorrow. I was supposed to go Tuesday but she had an emergency c-section, not her, a patient. But I figure it gives him a little more time to make his way down there. Dad is coming in town tomorrow as well as Marc's Dad so we are all going to Ralph's on the park for dinner. Evan and I have never been so we are excited.
We got a new dim sum restaurant here on the west bank and it is damn good. Evan and I went last Sunday and he was in HEAVEN. He was sitting there surrounded by chicken feet, tripe and turnips and looked me in the eye and said "this has got to be the most exciting thing to happen to the west bank in a long time." He is so freakin' cute sometimes, I could just eat him up!!
Nursery looks great! Let us know what the doc says. Love you lots.
ReplyDelete