Saturday, August 15, 2009

The 411 on my cervix

So I had my appointment with Dr. Ross yesterday and my cervix is still closed, high and hard. She was pretty insistent on my trying out some "incentives" to speed things along but honestly, I'd rather drink castor oil. Not really, I'm not even sure what that is. I will be 38 weeks on Monday so I think there is time for things to happen on there own. If I am late, she will not induce until 7 days after my due date. My next appointment is Friday so I will do some walking and eat a bunch of Mexican between now and then. The good news is that he has dropped a little bit, she had to go a lot lower to find his heartbeat. My weight has seemed to stabilize at 26 lbs so I'm happy about that. I do seem to have more room in my stomach now that he is lower so we'll see what happens. If you have any ideas on naturally inducing labor send them my way!

1 comment:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers