I just had my appointment with Dr. Ross and my cervix is a little softer but that is about it. My contractions have been getting longer and stronger and I can't believe all of that pain and nothing. Well, almost nothing. He has moved a bit further down. I have an appointment next Friday and if he is not here by then we will set up an induction date. I am really hoping I go into labor naturally before then.
Besides being big and uncomfortable, I'm pretty good. His room is finished and his clothes are washed and put away. I went to Toys R Us today and got a few last minute things. I met with a pediatrician last week but I found her to be a bit annoying and a little out of the way so I am meeting with another one next week. I am running out of time so hopefully I will like him. My bag is packed and Evan has sort of figured out the video camera. I am almost done knitting his blanket. I am really trying to enjoy these last days of no work and being alone but it's sooo hard. I just can't wait to meet him!!
Hmmm, I predict a baby in the next week. At least I hope so! Hang in there, I can't wait to see how it all goes. If it's bad, don't tell me! just kidding, can't wait to see Teller!
ReplyDeleteIm sorry I didnt call you back! Im glad you are getting ready, I bet he'll be here before you have to consider inducing. I was barely a fingertip for 3 wks and then went into labor on my own 5 day early. Go out for a nice date with Evan and try to enjoy him (though I know it was hard for me to enjoy anything or anyone at 38 wks =)Ill call you soon, we leave to see jackies new baby tomorrow! call me as soon as anything happens!!!
ReplyDelete