My due date is one week from today. Wow. Since it is almost over, I have decided to make a list of some of my favorite things about being pregnant. Just in case Teller would like a little sister/brother one day, I can say well, it wasn't all that bad.
1. Eating whatever I want.
2. Pie and ice cream almost every night.
3. The taste of a prime ribeye.
4. Feeling the baby really kick for the first time.
5. Picking out the furniture and helping Evan paint the room.
6. Telling people I was pregnant.
7. Ultrasounds
8. Finding out the sex.
9. Folding his tiny clothes.
10. Evan waiting on me hand and foot. i.e. running bubble baths, bringing me shrimp po boys to work, cooking and cleaning, foot rubs, and surprise presents.
Make sure I get a text or phone call when you go to the hospital. I will call you later this week to discuss all of that. Also, I am REALLY trying to wait until next summer to get pregnant and this list is NOT HELPING! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Cara I am SO excited for you. I can't wait for you to have more awesome moments and make the list about what you love about being a Mommy. I can't wait for you to here him cry and finally see the little boy who was beating you up for 9 months =) It's so awesome. Love you!
ReplyDeletePS- you make me want to get pregnant again...though next time it'll be a little different =)