Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ants in my pants

Okay, I've been off work for a week now and I am a little ancy. I just scrubbed down the kitchen and weeded the flower beds. Last night I had to go take a power walk around the neighborhood to get some energy out. Okay, power walk might be stretching it, let's say quickly waddled. I don't know what's gotten into me. It's not like I was doing all that much at work and I was exhausted. Now I am sitting here waiting for the fed ex guy. I missed him yesterday so I have to be here today.

I pre-ordered my birth announcements so I could have them all addressed before I go to the hospital. They are so stinkin cute!! If you want me to send you one and you don't think I have your address let me know.

Ooh, i just heard the doorbell, gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. You are SO nesting right now =) Good job preordering the envelopes, it makes life easier when you actually have to send them out...I was one of the few people I know that got birth announcements out early. talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers