Tuesday, July 28, 2009

35 week appointment

Evan and I went for our very exciting 35 week appointment today. So, I'm just gonna throw it out there: He is 6 lbs, has a giant head and giant testicles. AGGHHHHH!!! He is in the right position and my cervix is closed so everything looks great!! I actually did not gain any weight from my last appointment so I'm holding steady at 27 lbs. I yelled at Evan on the way home for impregnating me with his giant sperm and he said maybe it's from the enormous amount of food I eat. We called a truce and decided to be happy we have a big healthy baby. My vagina on the other hand, is still very upset.



Here is a pic of me from this morning




The glider came in and I put it together

We have our last childbirth class tonight. I'm going to be honest, we are talking about playing hooky. Surprise us! I'm thinking pizza, movies and popcorn.

3 comments:

  1. You are soooo close! You look great. I wonder how big Teller will be when he decides to show up?? That's awesome that he's big and healthy :) Just don't think about the part where he actually has to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm cracking up at this post. And I agree with Jill and Caitlin, you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers