Friday, July 24, 2009

feeling better

OK, I just pulled up my blog and it said 38 days left. What?!?!?!!!! I know I feel like I have been pregnant forever but 38 days doesn't seem like long enough. The nursery is just about complete, we are just waiting on the hutch for the dresser which was delayed and they are know saying the middle of August. Bastards.

I went back to work on Wednesday. Thanks to everyone who called to check on me. I am feeling better. My big dilemma now is trying to decide when to start maternity. Originally I though I would work until the end. When I realized pregnancy is not all sundresses, bare feet and lemonade, I moved it to 38 weeks. A couple of weeks ago I thought 37 sounded more feasible. Now I'm not completely sure I'll be in tomorrow. Waddling around a hot kitchen constantly asking for help and taking breaks on milk crates is not my idea of a good time. We are seeing Dr. Ross on Tuesday so I'll ask her advice on the subject. Then I'll ask her for a note saying I can't return to work. We are also having an ultrasound done on Tuesday. Hopefully he is in the right position and not big enough to do too much damage :).

As for me, I am big and uncomfortable all of the time. Everything seems like a monstrous task. Little things like getting in the car and walking to and from the parking lot at work (stairs) are becoming difficult. And nothing fits me anymore. I now wear Evan's t-shirts to work, he says I look like I'm in my pajamas, I say I could give two shits.

I bought a couple of mother goose items online and they came in last week:










1 comment:

  1. You are almost there--I cant believe it! It feels like yesterday that I came home from the hospital with Finn and you called me to tell me you're pregnant! Time flies, especially AFTER the baby! I hated when people told me this, but enjoy you and Evan now, take time for eachother and get some rest if you can. I hope you dont have to go back to work soon! =)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers