
Everything has been wonderful. The baby is still super active, I guess he still has a lot of room to move around. I am going to the lab tomorrow to get tested for gestational diabetes and then to Dr. Ross next week. I have been thinking about my birth plan. I'm not writing one or anything but just how I want it to go. Evan is going to hold a mirror and Katie is going to video tape. Totally kidding!!!
Work has been exhausting. Hopefully it will start to slow down with summer nearing. I hired a new assistant, the girl who is finishing up her internship in France. I think she is going to be really great! She starts June 8th, yay!! I am doing a tasting for my new summer menu on Wednesday so I am excited about that. I am definately looking forward to three months off!
My brother and Dad were in town for the weekend. It was the first time Robbie has seen me pregnant, he seemed a little shocked. He adjusted my ankles for me which was badly needed and did a few things to my back. I don't know what it is called but every time he did it the baby kicked really hard. It was pretty neat. Mom got to feel him for the first time. Dad cooked rib eyes last night, they were so good, I could barely stand it.
Evan and Hardie are off fishing. I am hoping they get home soon so we can go get some lunch, I am starving!! I am going to have coffee with Lauren and Hollie tonight and then going to visit Maryn, Lauren's baby. I as soo excited, I haven't seen either of them in a while.
My Mom, Katie and I are going to NYC for a girls trip over the fourth of July. I will be 31 weeks then so it shouldn't be too bad. I also plan on taking cabs everywhere. We are going to see a couple of shows and do a lot of eating, I am really excited. Oh, and we are going to go to F.A.O. Shwartz to buy stuff for the nursery, fun!
Glad to see you are doing well. It seems like it's going so fast - I can't believe you are already 26 wks! That means I'll be there soon too. Let me know how the gestational diabetes test goes - I am not looking forward to that! I, too, am so looking forward to 3 months off! Maybe if I visit Candice, we can get the babies together!
ReplyDeleteYou look really cute. I'm coming to NO next week. For real this time.
ReplyDeleteYou're under the 100 day mark!!! ahhhhh =) it was nice to talk to you yesterday. Miss you!
ReplyDelete