I woke up this morning to swollen fingers. I had to pry off my rings and put them in the jewelry box for the next few months. I am going to need some fake bling. I have a bit of heartburn/indigestion. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat, I still get it. Other than that I am good. I seem to be gaining weight in places other than my belly. Oh well. I am no longer 5 by 3. I am now 5 by 3 feet 2 inches
Work is going okay. I am interviewing for a new assistant. I have gotten a ton of resumes but only a few that are promising.
Examples:
I don't have a resume but I worked a the chick fillet for 3 months and I LOVE the food network.
I am 17 and worked as a dishwasher at a very high paced fast food establishment.
I don't know anything about pastry or baking but it sounds soooo cool! Please call!
Oh lawd!! I have one girl that graduated from the french culinary institute (points there) and is finishing an externship in the south of Frances (also good). I am going to have a phone interview with her on Monday so keep your fingers crossed!
I had a busy weekend. Mother's Day was crazy at the restaurant. I got there at 6 a.m. and started on 150 loaves of cinnamon raisin walnut bread. I then made 120 strawberry shortcakes and 100 banana cream pies. 9 hours later I headed home. When I got home I was surprised with a preggo pillow (which I love!) and a juicer. Evan even bought a ton of fruit to juice. It was really sweet. So we played around with it and made a bunch of juices. I thought I would trade in my pecan pie for mango, orange, kiwi juice and keep my ass from getting bigger than my belly but it didn't work. Now I just have the pie after my juice. That night I celebrated the end of Mother's Day with 2 of the best mothers I know! Katie, Mom and I went to Orleans Grapevine for dinner. Mom got me a dress for Mother's Day. It is really cute and the most comfortable thing I have ever put on. I didn't think being pregnant counted so I was really surprised and extremely grateful for all of my wonderful presents!
I hated when that happened. tell Evan to buy you bigger bling =) Its good you took them off though. Im happy you are doing well and make sure you get some rest and drink plenty of water! =) love you
ReplyDeletePS you look great!