I have been having weird baby dreams. One was the baby was moving and you could see him from the outside. People gathered around my belly to watch and all of the sudden his head poked so far out you could see it through my skin. It wasn't a human head either, it was an alien head straight out of Men in Black and one of his eyes was bleeding. I tried to pretend it didn't bother me and assure everyone he would grow into it. So weird.
I was so nonchalant about this pregnancy. I barely asked any questions to Dr. Ross and figured everything was normal but now I'm starting to freak out a little. I had really bad pelvic pressure a couple of nights ago. After laying down for a couple of hours it eased up but then the next night I had shooting pains in my hoo ha, like a nerve being pinched. I told my friend Caitlin who had her baby in December and she said it was called lightening crotch and it's normal. That made me feel a lot better. I do feel like the baby is really low. I have never felt him above my belly button. It all happens about 2 inches under. This may sound silly but whenever I sift dry ingredients I feel like he is getting all shaken up. It freaks me out. I am going to see Dr. Ross tomorrow afternoon.
After the Doctor's appointment Evan and I are going to Lake Hermitage to spend the night in nice romantic cabin on the water. It looks really cozy and you can fish off the back porch. They also have canoes and swings on the water. The cabin has a full kitchen so hopefully we will be frying some fish to go along with our crawfish etouffee.
You are too funny. Romance and lightening crotch may not go together well ;)
ReplyDeleteoh and PS--I had a dream I was breastfeeding cats while pregnant--a whole shelter full of them. pregnant dreams are the weirdest. =)
ReplyDelete