Monday, April 13, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We are soooooo excited!! We had our big ultrasound today when they take all of the measurements to make sure everything is good with the baby. I was stunned when she said it was a boy! He is really cute and I told Evan it makes sense it's a boy, he eats like a linebacker!! Afterward we went out to lunch (I was starving, of course) and then to look at baby furniture. Oh and at lunch he kicked me twice, hard. I found a crib and a hutch that I really loved but when we came home and measured the room we realized it would not look right. The man at the shop said it could take 3 months to come in so we better hurry.....Here is a pic of me this morning. 20 weeks.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the thumbsucking picture! Congrats guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd recognize that head anywhere. Hooray for you two...you three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! How exciting for ya'll! I can't believe we are both having boys!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers