I had my 19 week appointment on Tuesday and everything looks good! Evan came with me and heard the heartbeat for the first time. I gained 6 pounds which I was happy about. I have no idea where all of this food is going!
Yesterday (typical day):
7:30 Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
10:30 Frittata, grits, toast and sausage
12:30 Banana and trail mix
2:30 granola bar and turkey bologna sandwich
4:00 french fries
7:00 Salad (actually 2 salads with pepperoni, cheese and ranch)
8:00 Fried pork chops with creamy crawfish sauce, pasta and peas
I usually have dessert around nine but I was too full, shocking.
So Monday is the BIG DAY!!! I am soooo excited. I decided to paint the nursery white. It's going to have so much on the walls I think a color might be too much. Evan just cooked a big pot of chicken and dumplings so gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment