I felt the baby move last night. I have been feeling little flutterings here and there for the past couple of weeks but last night it brushed against my belly lining. It was very cool. I was at Katie's today and felt it move again, she put her hand on my belly and felt it too. I have been feeling pretty good, I had a little problem over the weekend when I switched my pre-natal vitamin but I figured it out in a couple of days and am feeling back to normal. Well, pregnancy normal. Evan and I have been really busy with work. I saw him for the first time in a few days last night and he helped me put together the new rocking chairs. And yes, I actually did help. And then I cooked HIM dinner. A topsy-turvy world we live in. Here are the new chairs on our front porch.

A woman from starchefs.com is coming to the restaurant tomorrow to taste my desserts and interview me to be featured on the website. I will let you know how it goes.

A. You look adorable!I want to borrow that dress sometime in mid-late 2010.
ReplyDeleteB. The chairs look great on the porch.
C. You're sooooo famous.
You look so cute! I will be awaiting a phone call on monday!!!
ReplyDelete