Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sexy Time

Everything has been going well. The baby is an active little thing and moves all of the time. He likes to dance in the car and prefers country music. He also likes roast beef po boys and the sound of daddy's voice. My belly feels huge and itches. My innie is almost an outie and I have thin black hair growing around it. It doesn't get much sexier than that. I came home from work, stripped down to my undies, and begged Evan for a scratch down. He said no :( He is making shrimp fajitas for dinner though so he is forgiven.
I started knitting. I finished my first project a couple of nights ago. It is an orange and white plaid dish cloth for my Mima. I took a picture with my phone and was showing the girls at work today. I work in a kitchen so the "girls" at work are hardcore kitchen bitches. "You knit?" one of them asks. "Well, I can't drink so what the hell else am I going to do?" I reply. "My auntie was drunk wit all her chilren and dey jus fine." Hmmmmm.
I ordered the nursery furniture and love it!! Thanks Mom and Dad!! I decided on cinnamon for the color. It is beautiful and the crib is in stock so as soon as Evan is done painting the nursery we can go pick it up!! I decided to do the walls white with foot wide blue stripes going a third of the way up the wall with a green trim. I'll post pics when he's done.

1 comment:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers