Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!



Evan and I have been happily married for 3 amazing years. We are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate. The restaurant is still up in the air. I am leaning towards One because we haven't been there in a while. The weather is starting to warm up so I should be able to fit into a dress. All of my jeans and pants no longer fit. I can button them, but it's pretty uncomfortable. I went shopping yesterday and the Old Navy in Oakwood has a maternity section. It's not huge but they did have some cute, reasonable stuff. I got a pair of maternity jeans that are super comfy and a bunch of tee's and tanks. I also got a pair of low rise shorts that are not maternity but they are low enough I think they will work for a while. Other that my belly growing, I think my feet are too. My shoes were a little snug when I went to put them on yesterday so I also bought some tennis shoes at the mall. I now know what a little plastic surgery might do to my chest, and I gotta tell ya, I ain't hatin' it. So I bought some new bras and it made a world of difference.


Oh and yay for me, I am a third of the way along! I am very excited about this trimester. Next week we have another ultrasound on Tuesday and will be able to hear the baby's heartbeat. 5 weeks later we will know the sex!! Then I can start on the nursery which I am very excited about and have already started researching. Think vintage mother goose. Depending on the sex, I am going to paint the walls an antique blue or antique pink. I am going to paint a hickory dickory dock clock on one wall with a real nursery clock face. I am looking for a humpty dumpty to sit on a wall on the wall. Twinkle Twinkle will be stenciled above the crib with her/his letters. I really wanted cherry furniture but know I'm thinking an antique white might look better. I found some really pretty french country sheets and bedding that are going to be perfect. I need some old mother goose books and lots of stuffed animals. I think it's going to be really cute. As you can imagine Evan is super excited too!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! That is a very cute picture. (And I like the antique white idea)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!!...wow has it been that long already? yay for the 2nd tri! Feels nice doesnt it? No sickness, not as much worries, and you are starting to look pregnant! keep it coming with the photos of your belly. FYI I lived in sandals during my pregnancy, im sure you will too. =) Oh and I love the nursery ideas..very sweet. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers