
I had my 15 week checkup today and everything looks great!! I did not have another ultrasound but my Mom came with me and we heard the heartbeat, very strong!! I am back at my pre-pregnancy weight which I am happy about, I was really nervous to get on the scale but not nervous enough to skip a bagel and lox at the coffee shop this morning. My blood pressure and urine also look good. I asked Dr. Ross about coffee and she said no. I also asked about cheese and she asked if I had read what to expect, I told her I personally found the book a little strict and she looked shocked so I decided to skip the raw oyster question. It's getting a bit to warm for me to eat oysters anyway so I suppose I can live without them for a few months. We have an appointment in 5 weeks to find out the sex!! I am getting bigger by the day. I am totally out of all pre-pregnancy pants and jeans. I cleaned out my closet yesterday and replaced it all with Katie's old maternity clothes. I am also a lot more energetic. I actually went for a walk the other night while Evan took the dogs on a bike ride. The weather is so nice I am going to start nightly walks around my neighborhood. I have started looking at stuff for the nursery, I bought a stuffed duck and cow, they are really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment