
I am sooo ordering it. I am starving all of the time. Food is all I think about. Thank the lord my husband is a chef!! He made gyros last night, they were sooo yummy and he picked up some reeses peanut butter ice cream (for the baby ofcourse) that I had for dessert. Oh, and for breakfast I had leftover cookie cake from Evan's birthday and then got to work and ate doughnuts. For two and a half years I have resisted doughnuts at work, not even one- ever. But I just couldn't do it and oh my, it was good.
I got Evan a Wii fit and balance board for his birthday and when I came home from work yesterday he was hula hooping in the living room, hysterical! I wish I would of captured it on film. I did a few exercises and the retired to the sofa for my nightly feeding. The good news is I'm only up a pound and a half from my last doctor's visit which is shocking, considering. It must be all of the Wii yoga.
So we had a pretty packed week. Mardi Gras was Tuesday so I spent Friday through Tuesday parading with my die hard husband. I have to say, it was my first sober Mardi Gras in many years which had some benefits. Probably. Maybe. No it didn't, it sucked. What's Mardi Gras without an 8 a.m. Bloody? I was at Popeyes though at 7 a.m. ordering my spicy 20 piece. That made it a little better.
Evan turned 29 on Thursday!! We celebrated at Perino's with a bunch of our friends over boiled crawfish and raw oysters. I have to admit, I did sneak a couple of oysters and they were delicious. I told Evan I don't think that rule applies to people who live in Louisiana, maybe like Nebraska but definitely not Louisiana. I am going to have to ask Dr. Ross about that.
yeah you need that shirt with the cravings you're having =) Its very funny. I hope you all are doing well =)
ReplyDelete