
So far, so good. Not too much has changed since last week. I am still morning sickness free and am starting to regain some energy. Evan and I went to Katie and Marc's Saturday night for Valentine's Day. Amy and Eric came over and we cooked lobster, steaks and gnocchi. Everything was delicious. Amy brought over some really cute maternity clothes that I should be able to start wearing pretty soon. I bought my first piece of maternity clothing- the black leggings I'm sporting in the pic. Sunday after work I walked down to Canal St. and met Evan, we watched King Arthur and I ate sausage and peppers from a street vendor...yum! As for as my food cravings I believe I am reverting to childhood faves. We had oven-fried chicken with mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy a couple of nights ago and I made Spanish rice yesterday. My mom made up the name, I don't know what it is really called but it's onions, garlic, celery and bell pepper sauteed, add ground beef and Italian seasonings. Add cooked rice and tomato sauce. Top with cheddar cheese and bake till yummy. Last night I wanted sweet and sour pork with fried rice which I have not eaten since high school. After we ordered I realized growing up we would have Chinese every Monday night (lunch prices for dinner) and I would get sweet and sour pork with fried rice. Anyway, it was pretty good. Tonight we are going to Karen and Doug's for dinner. Nicole is going too and going to give all of us haircuts. I have had a bit of heartburn which I've been keeping under control with Tums. My biggest annoyance is peeing every 3 hours at night and not being able to fall back asleep and surprisingly Evan does not like to chat at 3 a.m. Looking forward to my uterus getting off my bladder.
You look so cute and soon you won't recognize your belly! The peeing this is very annoying hang in there!!!
ReplyDelete