Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby Benson


Yay! I bought a scanner and after a few very frustrating hours on the computer I figured out how to use it. So there is our baby, s/he was quite squirmy yesterday during the ultrasound and Dr. Ross said that was a great sign. It was amazing how much s/he'd grown from my last visit. We could see the arms and legs swimming about and the spinal cord. So overall the appointment went very well. She gave me some anti nausea medicine in case it comes back. Turns out I lost 5 pounds since my last appointment and here I was scared to death I had gained ten. I also have to start taking iron pills along with my prenatals. After our appointment I brought the picture over to Katie's so the twins could see their new cousin, they were super excited!

2 comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers