I woke up this morning feeling wonderful! I went to work and was actually productive...and creative to boot. I made a red pepper flake Parmesan bread that would knock your socks off! I also made baguettes that were mighty tasty so I brought one home to enjoy with Evan's beef stew which is simmering in the oven and smells absolutely delicious!! It's so nice feeling good again, I almost forgot what it was like. I've been a lot nicer to people as a result of it so I'm sure my co-workers are happy about my recovery. That and at the end I gave up going to the bathroom and would just puke right there in the kitchen. They are probably happier that is over with. A waiter at work was telling me about his niece and how huge her feet got and was I ready for ginormous hooves. I didn't roll my eyes or even offer a snide remark. No people, I laughed, it didn't even bother me, I couldn't believe it. I was in the elevator with the Liedenheimer delivery guy with whom I've exchanged pleasantries with for the last few years so I decided to tell him. It's so much better telling people when you feel good. "So I'm Pregnant" I say, he looks at me in horror and says, "OH NO!" I found that pretty funny too. Tomorrow is my next doctor's appointment and Evan has the privilege of accompanying me. What's better that seeing your naked wife poked and prodded by another female. Well, actually he might like that;) Well we get to see Little Petunia and we are super excited about that!! I will post the ultrasound pic as soon as I figure out how to use a scanner. I will also post pics of my growing tummy soon, I would do it today but my hair is a mess and I have no make up on. Oh my god, I am so my mother's daughter.Monday, February 9, 2009
4 days and puke free
I woke up this morning feeling wonderful! I went to work and was actually productive...and creative to boot. I made a red pepper flake Parmesan bread that would knock your socks off! I also made baguettes that were mighty tasty so I brought one home to enjoy with Evan's beef stew which is simmering in the oven and smells absolutely delicious!! It's so nice feeling good again, I almost forgot what it was like. I've been a lot nicer to people as a result of it so I'm sure my co-workers are happy about my recovery. That and at the end I gave up going to the bathroom and would just puke right there in the kitchen. They are probably happier that is over with. A waiter at work was telling me about his niece and how huge her feet got and was I ready for ginormous hooves. I didn't roll my eyes or even offer a snide remark. No people, I laughed, it didn't even bother me, I couldn't believe it. I was in the elevator with the Liedenheimer delivery guy with whom I've exchanged pleasantries with for the last few years so I decided to tell him. It's so much better telling people when you feel good. "So I'm Pregnant" I say, he looks at me in horror and says, "OH NO!" I found that pretty funny too. Tomorrow is my next doctor's appointment and Evan has the privilege of accompanying me. What's better that seeing your naked wife poked and prodded by another female. Well, actually he might like that;) Well we get to see Little Petunia and we are super excited about that!! I will post the ultrasound pic as soon as I figure out how to use a scanner. I will also post pics of my growing tummy soon, I would do it today but my hair is a mess and I have no make up on. Oh my god, I am so my mother's daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay--doesnt everything taste and smell sweeter? I was a happy lady when it all got better. Now you can enjoy the little baby growing in your belly. Oh and it may be an external ultrasound at 11 wks...Evan may miss out on that girl on girl. =)Im glad your feeling better! oh and I like the name Petunia ;)
ReplyDelete